Apr 30, 2010

Still Here

I have quit most of my online engagements (distractions?) now. But not this one. Never this one. I want to continue writing here. This cyberspace has meant a lot to me over the years, inspired/encouraged/built community/kept my sanity. I am making the effort to stay with it. In other words, an effort to stay with my writing. Which is always a struggle. But life happens. And I want to live it to the fullest. And that's a beautiful thing. Writing can wait. There's much more I'm trying to experience.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what do u want to experience?

12:12 PM  
Blogger Emily Shorette said...

Pomegranate-

I would appreciate it if you read my blog, http://emilysvirtualrocket.blogspot.com. The blog is a virtual compendium of articles from newspapers, newsweeklies, and magazines, both popular and scholarly. The articles have a viewpoint toward transgender / transsexual news. If you like it, please put
"Emily's virtual rocket "under the title commonly called
"Blogroll". Thank you so much!


Sincerely,

ezs

1:16 PM  
Anonymous fabmexicana said...

missing your blogging voice PQ.

1:48 AM  
Anonymous badoo españa said...

Fantastic blog. Congratulations!!!

12:48 AM  
Blogger Yang Kuo said...

I would appreciate it if you read my blog,

ทางบ้าน

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Licence.