Jan 9, 2007

open letters

there are so many letters i need to write. these are words (feelings) i need to express and expunge. i'm not good with spoken words. i seem to say the wrong things. i say too much. i speak impulsively. i speak with my emotions. my words give too much of me away. they leave me open and raw.

so i need to write.

to those who never understood me.
to those who continue to misunderstand me.

this is me. love me as i am. have no expectations of me. don't see flaws. see the beauty in me. see the love in me. and leave it at that. nothing more, nothing less.

i write

i release

to those who aim their insecurities at me.
to those who judge me without knowing me.


don't pollute me with your insecurities. if you do, i will block you with love and Truth. i choose freedom from anger and resentment. i choose freedom from your negative energy. i choose peace.

i write

i release

to the one(s) who fell out of love with me.
to the one(s) who cho(o)se to love me from a distance.

don't take my love for granted. my love is from the depths of my being. choose to love me right or not at all. choose to love me right or sincerely let me go.

write

release

peace.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"choose to love me right or sincerely let me go. mmmm, love this PG sister.

3:31 AM  
Blogger Journey_Wmn said...

Wow this is absolutely beautiful!!

11:52 AM  
Blogger El Mahboob said...

those are words from the heart... sing it!

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very beautiful! from the heart, yes indeed.

9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad you're writing again, honey. i really love this post, it feels like there's a lot of hard-learned wisdom behind your words.

8:52 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

A wonderful reminder to just write, get it out there, be. Shukran!

12:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Pomegranate Queen, thank you.

Heart

12:17 AM  
Blogger @laura_luna said...

This is beautiful. The words you choose have life breathed into them. Utterly beautiful.

Blessings to you.

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Licence.