Oct 17, 2006

It's been a long time...shouldn't have left you

It's been so long since I've posted that I don't know if anyone is still following my blog...
I've been busy outside of cyberspace and also sort of "cheated" on blogspot with another blogspace...was testing other waters so to speak. I've even thought about leaving blogspot altogether...but can't seem to do it.

This space means a lot to me. Seriously. I can't lose the connections I've made with some amazing bloggers/writers even though I haven't been blogging like I used to before. This space has been a source of inspiration and strength during some tough times.

Anyway, please bear with me and my sporadic postings...I need to think through where I'm at with all of this.

peace,
PQ

5 Comments:

Blogger TheAngryindian said...

Sister, I check you out every day.

10:01 AM  
Blogger El Mahboob said...

PQ, we'll sleep through all the weak shows until we step to your strong rhymes again... 'cos we know you got soul! ;)

3:31 PM  
Blogger Krista said...

It's a small action for me to click a link to you - it's habit so I'll keep it up.
Stay Well

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i feel you. i went through something similar this summer. but i enjoy reading your posts--no matter how sporadic they are.

12:01 AM  
Blogger Blackamazon said...

oh how ive misse dyou

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Licence.