May 4, 2006

Been Caught Up...

I haven't been able to post anything over the last little while (or check some of my favorite blogs) but will make sure to do as soon as I get a chance. Life stuff...been caught up.

In the meanwhile,

All my women of color writers and trans writers of color, check this new blog space, Securing Our Writing, for information around writing and publishing opportunities.

For more information on the blog and submitting information, please email securingourwriting@hotmail.com

Peace,
PQ

1 Comments:

Blogger skyscraper said...

very, very understandable...
hey, girl, thank you for creating the secure our writing space. it's much needed. i'm looking forward to having more time so i could write and share my writing.

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Licence.